Circle Club classes for term 2 will run in 2 x 5 week blocks.
Term 2, block 1
Weekly, Friday 20th April to Friday 18th May.
Creative Numeracy 5-8yrs
- Fun and engaging open-ended Maths explorations, arts and craft projects, outdoor games and activities for 5-8yr old children.
- Fridays 10:00am – 11:30am
- $5 per class
Crafting with Beck 5-14yrs
- Offering a variety of creative and fun facilitated arts and crafts activities and supported maker space time for individual projects. If you have an A4 visual arts journal please bring it along.
- Fridays 11:30am – 1:00pm
- $8 per class
Cooking Club 5-14yrs
- Simple and fun lessons that cover a variety of local and international recipes while teaching essential skills for everyday cooking. Please bring with you a container to take your food home in and let us know in advance of any allergies.
- Fridays 1:00pm – 2:30pm
- $10 per class
Parents please note: You are welcome to make use of the property while your children are attending classes. Indoor and outdoor play spaces and toys available to accommodate younger children, there is multiple kitchens and a office space, there is also a maker space and craft hub so feel free to bring something you have been working on or start something new, or join in on a class at no cost! Helpers are always welcome.
Term 2, block 2
Weekly, Friday 1st June to Friday 22nd June.
Children attending more then one class are encouraged to pack their own food and can eat, stop to play/move/run whenever they need. We do usually provide a communal snack between classes (popcorn, fruit etc). We encourage childrens participation but they are also welcome to move in and out of the class as they choose and make use of the property and its facilities.
Sensational Science, Animal Adaptations – 5-12yrs
- Enjoy a range of fun science experiments, games and crafts, that explore the amazing adaptations animals make in order to survive in different habitats. Perfect for your little animal lover.
- Friday 10:00am – 11:30am
- $5 per student
Creating a love of Storytelling – 5-12yrs
- Suitable for all levels of literacy from beginner readers/writers through to advanced. Students will use a variety of mediums to grow their imaginations, and find their love for storytelling. Throughout the sessions students will create story stones, pop up books, maps and more to share their own stories. They may choose to do this through writing, illustrations or orally – whatever way suits them best.
- Friday 11:30am – 12:30am
- $5 per student
Open ART – 5+yrs
- Open art and craft sessions within a well resourced space. Woodworking, painting, beading, drawing, knitting, canvases, lego, glue, textiles, clay, collage, sewing and more. Bring a project to work on or start something new. Facilitators available to help inspire creativity.
- Friday 12:30pm – 1:30pm
- $8 per student